[GE users] PVM installation problem

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Thu Apr 10 11:14:01 BST 2008

Hi

     I am trying to install the PVM in SGE(linux{master} and
windows{execution}) ,when I  set the PVM environment variable

     linux{master} :-----

    export PVM_ROOT=/opt/n1ge/pvm/src

    export PVM_ARCH=LINUX

    I m getting error like this

$ ./aimk

your PVM_ROOT=/opt/n1ge/pvm/src or PVM_ARCH=LINUX  directory doesn't
exist

please verify your PVM environment variables and call this script again

windows{execution}) :-----

    export PVM_ROOT=/opt/n1ge/pvm/src

    export PVM_ARCH=WINDOWS

    I m getting error like this

$ ./aimk

your PVM_ROOT=/opt/n1ge/pvm/src or PVM_ARCH=WINDOWS  directory doesn't
exist

please verify your PVM environment variables and call this script again

what is the problem with this environment variable ?

regards

sandeep