[GE users] Problems upgrading to 6.1 from 6.0u8

Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas Unix/Linux unix.iingen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:01:55 BST 2008

Marco,

thanks. When I run qconf, the version reported is 6.0u8; this is
consistent also within the documentation. However the script
(inst_sge) describes itself in its code as the 5.3 to 6.0
upgrade/install/backup script; this is the only inst_sge script in the
entire cluster.

I will download the files you refer me to. I see they're the 6.1
binaries; so I assume the new version of the script is in them
somewhere... I will try them and check back.

Thanks again.