[GE users] Setting Up A Load Sensor in Grid Engine

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Mon Apr 14 12:05:03 BST 2008

Hi

  According to  http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/loadsensor.html ,
i have created these complex att:-

    Name   shortcut   type     value relops requestable consumable
default

   tmpfree tmpfree   MEMORY     0       <=    YES         YES        0
   tmptot   tmptot    MEMORY     0       <=   YES          NO         0

       Tmpused        tmpused          MEMORY          0
>=           NO                          NO                         0

But  I m not able to see in qhost -F tmpfree,tmpused,tmptot  .is there
more configuration  have to do?

Also I have added the tmpspace.sh in cluster
Configuration--->global---->load_sensor .But I m not able to see this
daemon in any execution host .

Please help me here. Is there anything wrong?

Regards

Sandeep