[GE users] Setting Up A Load Sensor in Grid Engine

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Mon Apr 14 13:37:14 BST 2008

>   I have changed the cluster configuration--->global--->load sensor as
> /opt/n1ge/util/resources/loadsensor/tmpspace.sh-->done
>
> Than restarted the master node.

>> What is happening, when you start this loadsensor on a node by hand?
>> Any sensible output after each <return>?

What Reuti means was if you get any reasonable output when starting in
by hand from the command-line and hitting enter everytime.

Ie,
/opt/n1ge/util/resources/loadsensor/tmpspace.sh

If I do that with one of my sensors, I generate the following output:

begin
auglx106:arch:lx26-amd64
auglx106:os:suse10.3
auglx106:tmp_total:236220012K
auglx106:tmp_used:25543856K
auglx106:tmp_free:198676408K
auglx106:mips:4267
auglx106:iidle:0
end

/mark
serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined
message from your computer.