[GE users] Problems upgrading to 6.1 from 6.0u8

Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas Unix/Linux unix.iingen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:46:57 BST 2008

Marco,

Just to let you know, the 'common' files were missing from our
downloads. In that tarball came the correct version of the inst_sge
script; from there on, it was simple.

Thanks again!