[GE users] Different queue rules for different users

Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas Unix/Linux unix.iingen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:32:14 BST 2008

Worked to perfection. Thanks!

Just one more question. I've installed 6.1, and have read the
documentation about RQS, but I can't find a list of resources that can
be used. Where could I begin looking?

Thanks again.

Sergio

2008/4/9, Reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de>:
> Hi,
>
>  Am 09.04.2008 um 01:01 schrieb Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas
> Unix/Linux:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to set different queue rules for particular users;
> specifically, we want a user to be able to use only a single slot on any
> given queues. I've read the documentation but can't seem to find this
> particular bit of info, as
> > the 'user' configuration of SGE relates to different stuff. If I'm missing
> something in the docs I'll be glad to read it.
> >

>  for this you will need an RQS - hence SGE 6.1
> (http://gridengine.sunsource.net/nonav/source/browse/~checkout~/gridengine/doc/devel/rfe/ResourceQuotaSpecification.html)
> with one rule:
>
>  limit users {*} queues {*} to slots=1
>
>  -- Reuti