[GE users] ARCO 6.1u4 with mysql problems

Arturo Giner Gracia artginer at unizar.es
Tue Apr 15 12:24:10 BST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to install ARCO 6.1u4 with mysql database. But I'm getting an
strange error. If anybody could help me?

This is the error:

Version 6.1u1 (id=5) successfully installed
Install version 6.1u3 (id=6) -------

            Create a temp table as a base table for fixing incorrect usage.
            This table will only include rows where cpu, or mem, or io,
or iow is > 0, otherwise on
            large databases the fix would not be possible.

            Create index on column ju_id

            Create index on column ju_parent

            Create view view_fixed_usages - view containing the correct
usages
            (ju_cpu, ju_mem, ju_io, ju_iow) for the intermediate line.

            Update sge_job_usage with the correct ju_cpu, ju_mem, ju_io,
ju_iow
            values for the intermediate line

            Create view view_fixed_stimes - view containing the correct
start_times
            for the intermediate line and ju_exit_status.

            Update sge_job_usage with the correct ju_start_time values for
            intermediate lines and ju_exit_status.

SEVERE: SQL error: Column 'ju_start_time' in field list is ambiguous
Failed (1)
Do you want to repeat database connection setup? (y/n) [y] >>

Thanks
Arturo