[GE users] how to remove a host from all.q

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Tue Apr 15 13:37:53 BST 2008

Hi

   Actually this node that I want to delete is member of two queue
(all.q and  high.q). So I want to remove from all.q , not from high.q.

  If I ll do the steps that u told , than I m thinking that host will be
deleted from both the queue .

But I want that node to be the member of high.q.

Is it possible ?

Regards  and thanks

Sandeep