[GE users] how to remove a host from all.q

RRay at semtech.com RRay at semtech.com
Tue Apr 15 14:11:57 BST 2008

Are you using a hostlist that includes the deleted host on the all.q
definition?   You may need a new hostgroup that doesn't include this host
or list the hosts separately instead of using a hostgroup.

Also remove from the slots definition if you have it there also.

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago and after I removed the host from
the slots definition and from the hostlist, then it no longer showed up
with qstat -f.

Russ

"Sandeep, Patel(IE10)" <Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com> wrote on 04/15/2008
09:00:32 AM: