[GE users] 0 priority jobs in qstat output

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Wed Apr 16 07:23:58 BST 2008

> Pls help me understand why it is showing up as 0 priority and what
> needs to be corrected.

Perhaps the execution time hasn't been reached?
If I submit a job that should be run in the future, the priority will
always be 0.

For example, the following job
   qsub -a 200825120900
   echo start Christmas morning
   Ctrl-D

The 'qstat -j' output shows:

Jobs can not run because execution time not reached
        57761

/mark
serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined
message from your computer.