[GE users] Problems integrating MPICH2 and SGE

Instituto de Ingenieria Área de Sistemas Unix/Linux unix.iingen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 00:34:39 BST 2008

MPICH was installed manually within our $SGE_ROOT directory and
replicated on the nodes, and the path was added to the environment and
subsequently exported via the template (-v parameter). We were first
attempting to use version 1.0.6, but since on another thread a
possible conflict was mentioned, we moved to this one.

I'll download 1.0.7 and check back.

Thanks!