[GE users] killing job with sunhpc clustertools 6

Yann JOBIC jobic at polytech.univ-mrs.fr
Tue Apr 22 15:16:48 BST 2008

Hello,

I'm using gridengine 6.1u3 on solaris 10 u2. I'm still using suncluster
tools 6 for performance reason.
I can successfully launch jobs, following the sun documentation.
But when i kill the job with the qdel command, it's erased in
gridengine, but not in the suncluster tools 6 schreduler (the job is
still running).

Have you seen this problem ?
Any idea on how to solve it ?

Many thanks,