[GE users] limiting jobs per queue

Kevin Doman kdoman07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:45:32 BST 2008

I'm still using release 6.0u8 and it does not have resource quota. Although
I managed to achieve what you asked - that's a limit number of jobs per
queue by way of a consumable resource and have user submit their job with
one additional -l option. I don't have SGE 6.1 but I'm sure it can do the
same thing.