[GE users] How to configure GE to send jobs to two clusters

Esteban Freire esfreire at cesga.es
Thu Apr 24 16:24:14 BST 2008

Hello all,

We have two GE clusters configured, one installed locally and the other
one in an external machine running qmaster server. We would like to know
if it is possible configure our submitter host to submit jobs to two
different qmasters, I think we can get this playing with the variable
$SGE_CELL but I would appreciate some help.

Other question in which we are interested is, can we also have a qstat
result for both qmasters?

Thanks,
Esteban