[GE users] TMPDIR issues

Brian Smith brs at usf.edu
Mon Apr 28 16:05:45 BST 2008

Hi all,

I suppose that for a parallel job, the execd of the MASTER "node" is
responsible for removing the TMPDIR of the job after it is done
executing.  Any idea what would case that directory to not get created
or to not be there when execd goes to clear it out?  I get a lot of
these sorts of messages and I think it might have something to do with
my bug #2393

04/27/2008 10:03:49|execd|rcn-ib-0002|E|recursive
rmdir(/opt/sge/tmp/39038.1.rcnib.q):
opendir(/opt/sge/tmp/39038.1.rcnib.q) failed: No such file or directory

Thanks,
-Brian