[GE users] Qalter -w v bug?

Heywood, Todd heywood at cshl.edu
Tue Apr 29 22:07:56 BST 2008

Thanks, Reuti, that clears up some confusion I had with tmpfree, which is
also used here.

But with the global home2load, the thing is that it works fine even without
the initial value. I just get complaints that it is an unknown resource when
I use qalter -w v. I guess the conclusion is that qalter -w v is not a
complete substitution for having schedd_job_info set to true?

Todd