[GE users] Email at the end of an array job?

Beadles, Jeff jeff_beadles at mentor.com
Wed Apr 30 00:24:31 BST 2008

What I would do is to just submit a job after the array job, with mail notification turned on, and have it put a hold on your array job number.

Something like;

$ qsub -t 1-1000 myarray.sh
Your job number 123 has been submitted

$ qsub -p 0 -hold_jid 123 -m b  -M my at example.com -b y /bin/true

That way you'll get email after all of the array tasks have finished.

  -Jeff