[GE users] qstat -j -xml output information

Mulley, Nikhil Nikhil.Mulley at deshaw.com
Wed Apr 30 13:38:04 BST 2008

I would also ask for the following (I would mainly using the qstat -j
xml for most scripting tasks) and qstat -j commandline output is fine.

- JB_hostname - the remote execution host on which the job is running
- JB_project - the project to which the job is bound to
- JB_pid - useful enough for remote debugging purposes

[I can think of the above for now, since there is a need at present of
these]

Thanks,
Nikhil