[GE users] installing sge 6.2 -- CSP certificates --

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Mon Dec 1 10:45:31 GMT 2008

Rafid,

the installation script is not able to copy your certificate file to
each execution daemon.
You have to do this manually.

Looking into the /var/sgeCA/port<qmaster_port>, you will find the cert
files.

Doing this:

tar cvf certs.tar  /var/sgeCA/port<qmaster port>

Copy the certs.tar to each execution host and unpack to /var/sgeCA, then
start the execution host installation.

Regards,
Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7         SUN Grid Engine Engineering
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028