[GE users] Upgrading from 6.1u4 to 6.2

Hugo Hernandez-Mora hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 1 22:23:50 GMT 2008

Thanks for all your quickly comments.  We will run the upgrade during this week, so if there is a problem coming, I will comment on this list.  I hope my comments will be: "our upgrade from 6.1u4 to 6.2 ran without any problem"!

--
Hugo R. Hernandez-Mora
System Administrator
hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
--

"Si seus esfor?os, foram vistos com indefren?a, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs