[GE users] cannot run because no access to pe

Bo beowulfnewbee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:20:04 GMT 2008

I'm having problem running the parallel job. I'm not sure if some
misconfiguration since I'm new to SGE.
My test job submitted ok but when I do qstat I got this error
cannot run because no access to pe "mpich1"
cannot run in PE because it only offer 0 slots
or...something like this. I need to run again later today if you want
the exact output.
My job stays in qw stat and never got dispatched.
Please let me know what to check and start troubleshooting this. My guts
tells me the parallel environment is not set up right  ( or the queue
even)
All hosts appear to be up and no error state. Nothing is running on the
cluster (it's a 4 nodes cluster with centos 5.2)
Thanks for the help
Bo