[GE users] Trouble with mailer configuration

Alessio Terpin aterpin at aoes.com
Fri Dec 5 14:47:50 GMT 2008

Dear ML,

  I need to modify the test of the mail send at the beginning 0of the
job, I have followed

  1) Modified mailer cluster configuration from /bin/mail to
      /opt/sge/default/common/SgeMailer.sh
     The script read his stdin make some work, create a temp file and
call /bin/mail
     I tested the script form cli and i get the mail either from the
master and the execution node

 2) restarted sgemaster in the fronted and sgeexecd on the exection node.

 3) I continue to get the default mail body

Job 62 (TestOutPut.sh) Started
 User       = aterpin
 Queue      = all.q
 Host       = compute-1-2.local
 Start Time = 12/05/2008 15:26:31

and I don't see any trace of the temp file, so that I think that sge is
still using the /bin/mail

Best regards,

Alessio

--
AOES                    | Alessio Terpin : Unix System Administrator
Huygensstraat 34        | Tel : +31 (0) 71 579 55 519