[GE users] How to modify the default name of the output file [ System Based ]

Alessio Terpin aterpin at aoes.com
Fri Dec 5 16:16:54 GMT 2008

Dear ML,

  I wish to modify the default name of stdout and stderr of the job,
 without using the  -o -e switch in the  submit jobs script,
 to relocate this output going to the a local directory on the node,
that is served back by apache,
 the mail  wrapper is necessary to get the URL to the user that have
submit the job, so that also
 the automatic mail sending at the begging is a good for me.
 Moreover now I have make the prototype using bash, but i don't get the
enviroment variable back. i.e. JOB_ID is missing,
 in which way I can get it ?  I have find the mailwrapper.txt that use a
perl wrapper, to create the mail, .
 Any suggestion is welcome ;)

 I'm using sge6.2

Thank in advance

Alessio

--
AOES                    | Alessio Terpin : Unix System Administrator
Huygensstraat 34        | Tel : +31 (0) 71 579 55 519