[GE users] Fail on simple qsub

tcheard tom.heard at eservglobal.com
Mon Dec 8 00:59:15 GMT 2008

Over the weekend my cell directory was deleted off a nfs and I had to reinstall my grid. Now when I even do a submission of the simple.sh example I get an error:

eng-prf-zone01:/opt/sge62/examples/jobs# qsub simple.sh
Unable to run job: rule "default rule (spool dir)" in spooling context "flatfile spooling" failed writing an object
job 9 was rejected cause it can't be written: No such file or directory.
Exiting.
eng-prf-zone01:/opt/sge62/examples/jobs#

What is wrong?

Tom