[GE users] sge 6.2 arco on linux install problem

admin at sunsource.net admin at sunsource.net
Mon Dec 8 19:34:36 GMT 2008

hmm,

I know it looks like the same but I reinstalled everything with the propper $JAVA_HOME and so on, also:

[equipment2] /usr/sge/6.2u0/reporting # ls /usr/sge/tst/tst/arco/reporting/WEB-INF/lib/registrationservlet.jar
/usr/sge/tst/tst/arco/reporting/WEB-INF/lib/registrationservlet.jar
[equipment2] /usr/sge/6.2u0/reporting # ls /usr/sge/tst/tst/arco/reporting/WEB-INF/tld
com_iplanet_jato  com_sun_web_ui

Also I see that the smwebapp stuff works out fine. Isn't there any other debug output ? I did set the debug from smcwebconsole to three. My SGE root is in afs file system so possibly something goes wrong during installation with permissions but I can't see any errors so far :(

thanks for any hints...

cheers christoph