[GE users] 16GB and 4GB Queue?

Aaron Turner aaron at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 15:54:22 GMT 2008

Hello,

We have what might be a similar set up.

h_vmem is set as consumable, and an amount of memory is set (that can be
consumed) for each host.

This might be what you are looking for.

Note that although we have machines with 32GB RAM the maximum RAM that
can be consumed is 31GB to give the OS some room to work. Similary on
our 16GB and 8GB machines the memory that may be consumed is set to 15
and 7GB respectively.

Regards,

   Aaron Turner