[GE users] DRMAA and SGE 6.2

Hugo Hernandez-Mora hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 11 00:08:03 GMT 2008

Reuti,
Sorry about it.. my apologies...   What I have set on my testing cluster is a qmaster host, a shadow host, a submit host and two execution hosts with 6 slots in total.   The java application is running on the submit host as a server for the application.   The users must connect into this server to submit their jobs into the cluster. This means, the users must access the submit host as it is set but they are not using the command line to submit their jobs (using qsub or so) but using the java application installed as a server in the submit host.   In the user side, they have installed the a java client to access the application.   I hope now is more clear.
Thanks,
-Hugo

--
Hugo R. Hernandez-Mora
System Administrator
hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
--

"Si seus esfor?os, foram vistos com indefren?a, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs