[GE users] DRMAA and SGE 6.2

Hugo Hernandez-Mora hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
Fri Dec 12 14:45:17 GMT 2008

Hello Chris,
you got with the problem!!!   To start our java application as a server in the submit host we were using the LD_LIBRARY_PATH paths for the current production cluster and not for the developing cluster.  We have changed it to the correct one to work with SGE 6.2 and everything work beautifully now.   Thanks your all your help!!!!
Cheers,
-Hugo

--

Hugo R. Hernandez-Mora, M.Sc.
System Administrator
hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu

--

"Si seus esfor?os, foram vistos com indefren?a, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs