[GE users] xmlqstat tuning

Chaffard Remi (Consultant) remi.chaffard at consultant.volvo.com
Mon Dec 15 13:23:13 GMT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to customize some xsl of xmlqstat to perfectly match our needs and I get some problems to understand the xml output of qstat.
When I want to get the details of a patriculat job, qstat give me an xml element JAT_status if and only if the job is running. If the job is in qw or qw, we don't get status information in the xml output. I am using simply "qstat -j JOBID".

Is there any way to get this information without parsing huge and complete xml output of a "qstat -f -r -xml" command? Do you know why this information is not displayed every time?

Thank you for help.
Best regards

Rémi Chaffard