Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Mon Dec 15 14:21:11 GMT 2008
> We are using SGE 6.2.
> In fact, I try to use the xsl directly from PHP because xmlqstat does
> not work with IE, which is the default browser in my company.
Getting IE to work with xhtml would also be a good solution ;)
> It does not work too with firefox 3, that's why I'm trying to do so.
^^^ This one is really easy to fix (I ran into it too, but hadn't gotten
around to pushing my changes through).
Find the sections in the xslt that have <script ...> and give them some
<!-- NB: <script> .. </script> needs some (any) content -->
// Dortch cookies
// display altering code
This should solve your problem.
Since there are probably others with a similar problem, I adjusted the
subject line to improve the chances of finding this solution.
> I will try to see the caching from qlicserver, but maybe it will be
> simpler to add DOM element to the xmloutput directly from php and add
> new elements into xsl.
If the above works, the rest should work out of the box.
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information,
or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON
Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice
serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined
in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender
and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this
message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
message from your computer.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net].
More information about the gridengine-users