[GE users] installing sge master

Rafid Al-Khannak alkhannak at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:29:36 GMT 2008

dear all,

of course i know what's the distro because that how i chose the first
package it's OpenSUSE 10.2 and as i said the first package i mention it in
the last email is working (there's no doubt about it) but i chose the second
pakage from the second link where "Open Motif 2.2.4 Libraries OpenSuSE 10.3
for i586" but when i type ldd $(which qmon) it still doesn't find it
libXm.so.3

regards,
rafid