[GE users] SGE license!!!

goncalo goncalo at lip.pt
Tue Dec 16 18:53:45 GMT 2008

Hi All...

I have just finished compiling SGE 6.2u1 in SL4 and I intend to share
these rpms inside a project where I'm inserted. My basic questions are:

1) When I try to add the ./aimk options
        -add-copyright    -> insert a special copyright string in each
binary
        -add-sun-copyright-> insert a Sun copyright string in each binary
they fail because they are not able to file the path for the SGE
licenses. I think these copyrights are not distributed as txt files
together with the source code. Where can I get them?

2) Is there any other requirement in terms of licenses that I'm missing?

Thanks in Advance
Cheers
Gon?alo Borges