[GE users] cant delete host from SGE

andy andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed Dec 17 10:25:58 GMT 2008

Yuval,

that might indicate there's a bug if lnx400 is also not referenced directly
in lnx400. Are you using any hosts aliasing via the "host_aliases" file?

Can you do a check as follows:

  qconf -sq bulk|grep "@"
     -> should show all hostgroups used by "bulk" queue

  qconf -shgrp_tree <hostgroups_referenced_by_bulk_queue>

  qconf -shgrp_resolved <<hostgroups_referenced_by_bulk_queue>

Does the problem also occur after a qmaster restart?

Which version/patch level are you using?

Andy