[GE users] env variables usage question

Henry, Mark Patrick mark.p.henry at hp.com
Wed Dec 17 16:57:17 GMT 2008

All,

Thanks for the replies..

Makes sense that the variable substitution doesn't happen on a comment line.. ;)

If one wanted to use shell variables to further customize the the sge options in the submission cmd, then it seems like a normal shell script would be more flexible and there'd be limited benefit in my using the sge script approach.

Thanks again for the help!

Happy Christmas / <local holiday>!

-Mark