[GE users] copy sgeCA

pollinger harald.pollinger at sun.com
Thu Dec 18 11:52:07 GMT 2008

Hi Rafid,

as a prerequisite to use SGE on Windows, you have to install Microsoft
Services for Unix on the Windows execution host. This installs Unix
shells (ksh, csh) and all the typical binaries like "umask" on the
Windows host. Please refer to the SGE installation manual for further
informations.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware