[GE users] copy sgeCA

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Thu Dec 18 12:42:00 GMT 2008

Rafid,

Grid Engine delivers a tool which set the right cert permissions.
You will find it in SGE_ROOT/util and it called: certtool.sh
Execute this on the windows execd host and the permissions should be ok.
If you didn't install the execd yet, then copy the certs and start the
installation. The installer will set the perms too.

Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7         SUN Grid Engine Engineering
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028