[GE dev] Announcing Sun Grid Engine 6.2 Update 2 beta

andy andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Fri Dec 19 14:26:01 GMT 2008

Hi,

and yet another announcment for today!

We are announcing the beta of the feature update release Sun Grid Engine 6.2
Update 2 Beta

  http://gridengine.sunsource.net/news/SGE62u2beta-announce.html

There a few cool much demanded new features coming with this release. So
take a minute to see what we are announcing and please help with your mean
testing to find the last two bugs in this release:-)

You can use the "users" alias of our open source mailing list or the special
support aliases we've created to provide your feedback. If you will be using
the mailing list, please add "SGE 6.2u2beta:" to the subject line.

For the final Grid Engine 6.2u2 release there will be again courtesy
binaries available - so absolutely no de-commitment to provide courtesy
binaries to our open source community, it's just some effort saving for the
engineers who had created this release.

Regards,
Andy