[Hedeby dev] [GE dev] Trying to build hedeby 1.0u2

zwierzak Ryszard.Macidlowski at sun.com
Fri Dec 19 19:24:49 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've just published hedeby sources on hedeby sunsource web page. In the
common place where you can find our tar balls with sources.

(List of available tar balls)
http://hedeby.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=31

(Link to the u2 file)
http://hedeby.sunsource.net/files/documents/73/193/hedeby-source_V10_U2_TAG.tar.gz

Enjoy playing with the code and building the project :)

Rys