[GE users] SGE license!!!

Gerald Ragghianti geri at utk.edu
Fri Dec 19 20:20:20 GMT 2008

These two options seem like they are only intended for the vendor to use
when compiling official binaries.  I think that the compile will work
without specifying these options.

- Gerald

goncalo wrote:
> Probably this was not the proper mailing list to ask this question since
> nobody replied.
> To whom should I send it?
>
> Thank in advance
> Cheers
> Goncalo
>
> goncalo wrote:
>
>> Hi All...
>>
>> I have just finished compiling SGE 6.2u1 in SL4 and I intend to share
>> these rpms inside a project where I'm inserted. My basic questions are:
>>
>> 1) When I try to add the ./aimk options
>>         -add-copyright    -> insert a special copyright string in each
>> binary
>>         -add-sun-copyright-> insert a Sun copyright string in each binary
>> they fail because they are not able to file the path for the SGE
>> licenses. I think these copyrights are not distributed as txt files
>> together with the source code. Where can I get them?
>>
>> 2) Is there any other requirement in terms of licenses that I'm missing?
>>
>> Thanks in Advance
>> Cheers
>> Gon?alo Borges

Gerald Ragghianti
IT Administrator - High Performance Computing
http://hpc.usg.utk.edu/
Office of Information Technology
University of Tennessee
Phone: 865-974-2448