[Hedeby dev] [GE dev] Trying to build hedeby 1.0u2

opoplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Dec 19 23:06:51 GMT 2008

zwierzak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just published hedeby sources on hedeby sunsource web page. In the common
> place where you can find our tar balls with sources.
>
> (List of available tar balls)
> http://hedeby.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=31
>
> (Link to the u2 file)
> http://hedeby.sunsource.net/files/documents/73/193/hedeby-source_V10_U2_TAG.tar.gz
>
> Enjoy playing with the code and building the project :)

thanks, that looks like a proper package and builds fine.

I've got a naming question.  I'm packaging this up for eventual
inclusion into Fedora, but wondering what to call it.  I originally
named the package "gridengine-sdm".  Now it seems to be taking on the
project name "hedeby", which seems confusing at best since no files are
named "hedeby" - the command is "sdmadm".  So I'm leaning towards
keeping the "gridengine-sdm" name, but I'm wondering if this software is
useful without gridengine.

Thoughts?

--
Orion Poplawski