[GE users] Private networks in SGE 6.2

Cristofer Reyes Aguilera cristofer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:38:16 GMT 2008

Can I have two qmaster hosts? My idea is that in the private network
the public host will be the qmaster, so, this qmaster know the public
hosts in the other network, but what happend in this last network?
this hosts don't see the private hosts, only the qmaster.

My scheme is like follow:

Private network
=============

Node1.1 (public and qmaster)

----node1.2 (private, qexecd)
----node1.3 (private, qexecd)
----node1.4 (private, qexecd)

Public network
=============

Node2.1 (qmaster)

----node2.2 (public, qexecd)
----node2.3 (public, qexecd)
----node2.4 (public, qexecd)

I need run a job  in all computers (1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4)
like a single cluster.
How could node2.X comunicate with node1.X ?

I only need one qmaster?

Thanks!

--
Cristofer Reyes Aguilera        linux-user #353991