[GE users] windows execution host installation problem
jigar at talentain.com
Wed Jan 2 08:48:30 GMT 2008
[ The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]
[ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set. ]
[ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]
Happy new year to you as well.
I think the user mapping is not done properly OR you have not installed the
sge as super user, that?s the reason you are getting ?au? state in qstat ?f.
· Please write what all steps you have done in the SFU integration
in the next mail.
· Let us also know that are you able to get the nfs mount point from
shared directory of Grid-master in windows with the help of SFU?
· Please try once again installing sge in SFU with ?su? user (super
If you still find some problem please let us know.
Thanks and regards,
High Performance Technical Computing Group
Talentain Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Ph: +91-80-4126 8681
From: Sandeep, Patel(IE10) [mailto:Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 2:24 PM
To: Reuti; Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Cc: users at gridengine.sunsource.net; n1ge61-30days-free-support at Sun.COM
Subject: [GE users] windows execution host installation problem
Everybody and happy new year
My problem is that :
1. I have installed the execution host in one of the windows system .
then I have typed the command in LINUX master host as qstat ?f .
It is showing :--?
Quename qtype used/total
load_avg arch states
All.q at gridexecutor1 BIP 0/4
-NA- -NA- au
2. why it is not showing the last three parameters.
3. I have checked in the SFU shell sge_execd is not running, how it is
possible becoz the installation is done successfully.
Can anybody help me to resolve these problem ?
More information about the gridengine-users