[GE users] Clearing ARCo Data in arco database

Jana Olivova Jana.Olivova at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 2 09:41:36 GMT 2008

Hi Aman,

In that case the easiest way is to drop the whole database. In Postgres
as a database superuser issue a command dropdb <db_name>. No users can
be connected to the database at that time. Then you need recreate the
database (createdb -O arco_write arco) and reinstall the dbwriter, so
the table's structure is recreated.

Otherwise you would need to issue an sql command for every table: DELETE
FROM table_name

which would delete all data from the given table.

Regards,

Jana Olivova

Aman Yus wrote:
> All the data in the database...so that no history will appear in the ARCo
>

> On Dec 22, 2007 10:58 PM, Petr Jung <Petr.Jung at sun.com
> <mailto:Petr.Jung at sun.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Amanyus,
>     Do you mean clear all data? Or some time related part?
>     Petr
>
>     amanyus napsal(a):
>     > Hello guys,
>     >
>     > Do we have a way to clear data that has been stored in arco
>     database?
>     >
>     >
>     > For additional commands, e-mail: