[GE users] qmaster doesn't start on amd64

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 7 10:31:47 GMT 2008

Davide,

were all of your daemons down after restarting the upgraded cluster?
Is it possible that you forgot any daemon to shutdown before upgradeing
which is still running.
Could you try the stop all daemons and restart the cluster again?
The sge_schedd can not connect to qmaster. Could you check the qmaster
messages file?
You will find it in qmaster_spool dir.

Regards,
Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
D-93049 Regensburg            Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-211  (x60211)
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028