[GE users] qmaster doesn't start on amd64

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 7 13:39:43 GMT 2008

Davide,

you're welcome.
It's fine, that it is working now.

Regards,
Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
D-93049 Regensburg            Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-211  (x60211)
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028