[GE users] Grid configuration change-management

Mulley, Nikhil Nikhil.Mulley at deshaw.com
Thu Jan 10 22:53:37 GMT 2008

In our environment, we are group of people who administer the grid.
Whenever we make any changes to the grid configuration in any detail, we
mail the diffs to track the changes among ourselves.
Would it be possible, in a better way, that whenever there is any change
to the grid configuration by the qconf command, there is a mail
generated. In the sense, please have another option like 'change_mail
yes|no' and send an diff to the email id defined in 'administrator_mail'
of the grid configuration based on the parameter value. Can this make
out as an RFE ? Please let me know to file it.

Thanks,
Nikhil