[GE users] Scheduler died unexpectedly

Fri Jan 11 12:39:48 GMT 2008

Hi Nikhil,

best way is to run schedd under control of dbx/gdb. That way you don't
need to care about a core dump for getting the stack trace.

Note, you must have SGE_ND in environment as to prevent schedd daemonizing.

Regards,
Andreas

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Mulley, Nikhil wrote:

> Is there means of enabling the scheduler debugging ?

<°)))><

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]