[GE users] Qstat does not show all jobs of all users

Jordan Mendler jmendler at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 15 01:24:46 GMT 2008

Hi all,

When we used to have SGE 5.x, a qstat would show all active jobs for all
users. We have now installed SGE 6.x, and when doing a qstat it only shows
the jobs of the user you are running qstat as (unless you specify qstat -u *
someuser*). Is there a setting somewhere so that qstat will show all jobs of
all users by default? If not, is there some easy way to do that?

Thanks so much,
Jordan