[GE users] Re: Windows Execution Host

Beat Rubischon beat at 0x1b.ch
Wed Jan 16 17:51:00 GMT 2008

Hello!

Beat Rubischon schrieb:
> I prepared my personal documentation and a tar file containing my code
> changes against 6.0u9 / 6.1u2.

During the last days, I set up an AMD64 based system and expanded my
"changes.tar.gz" with the needed symlinks [1]. Additionally I found the
reason why my users were not able to access network shares -
enable_windomacc is the key. Next time I read the documentation, I
promise :-)

Chris, thanks for the posting on your blog!

     [1] http://www.0x1b.ch/misc/papers/sge/
     [2]
http://gridengine.info/articles/2008/01/14/installing-grid-engine-on-windows-systems

Beat