[GE users] What does the definition of slots for a cluster queue mean?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jan 16 20:16:28 GMT 2008

Generally speaking if Reuti and I contradict each other, trust Reuti's
words over mine!

I was talking in general about your SGE system so I used "32" -- Reuti
was being specific and answering your question. Configuring "2" in the
cluster queue will propagate that out throughout your queue instances.
You can override those instances at the queue instance level if ever
needed.

Regards,
Chris